At Unipos, we understand the unique set of challenges that the Hospitality industry faces, such as table management, remote order taking, kitchen printing and splitting complicated customer bills.
We offer EPOS Systems for the Hospitality Sector that include:
- Table Management with graphical table plans that will keep staff updated with each tables progress
- Stock Control to manage stock effectively.
- Product Images on Point of Sale – aids accuracy of product registration, reduces the training time for operators, and makes the system virtually language independent
- Prompts and Information to instruct staff to inform customers of promotions, or ask for cooking instructions and side dishes
- Support for Promotions Configure multi buy combos and meal deals
- Customer Loyalty Cards
- Customisation – the screen layout and the functionality of the touchscreen can be tailored specifically to suit the needs of your venue and your entire operation
- Reporting Tools
- Handheld Ordering – Uniwell’s EPOS solution also offers a Handheld Ordering system
Every business has its own unique methods and requirements, so Unipos provide two robust, flexible EPOS solutions for the hospitality sector that can be tailored to suit you, whether you are a small café, part of a large restaurant chain or a fine dining restaurant.
Online & App Ordering System for Table Service, Collection & Delivery
With our phone ordering app, customers simply order food and drink from your menu with their phones, and pay by credit card. The order is then sent straight to your bar or kitchen.
The solution includes desktop and mobile ordering sites that are branded for your business, allowing your customers to order via PC, tablet or smartphone.
EPOS Solutions for Hospitality
See more information about the EPOS Systems we offer for the Hospitality sector:
If you are interested in an EPOS Solution for your Hospitality business, our expert team can advise on the most suitable options for your requirements and provide demonstrations of the systems we offer, so talk to us today to arrange a free consultation!